In some cases, we need to notarize Form 1583. It can be in a situation when you send a lot of packages or when you want to forward mail from banks etc.
What’s U.S. Postal Service Form 1583
- Form required by U.S. Postal Service allows Planet Express to receive mail on your behalf
- All customers accept this form during sign up process
- In some cases (when we forward official mails) notarized Form 1583 can be required
How to fill Form 1583
See what to fill into each line.
- Forwarding provider (Planet Express Shipping LLC)
- Your address at Planet Express (you can find it in your account)
- Address of Planet Express
17224 South Figueroa Street
Gardena, CA 90248
- Put yes and sign the box
- Your name
- Your address and phone number
- Fill two types of IDs which you wanna to use for verification. It can be a passport, national ID, driving license etc.
Fields 9 – 14 are only for business customers.
15. sign of agent or notary
16. your signature
You can also find pre-filled Form 1583 in your account (we recommend this option).
How To Notarize Form 1583
There are two ways how you can notarize the form. One is in person with an agent or public notary and send us documents physically to our address. This method can be very expensive and we do not recommend it. The second option is online notarization via Notarycam. Price per one online verification is only $25 and you pay it directly to Notarycam.
To notarize Form 1583 via Notarycam, please follow these easy steps: