If you want to send a package you have at your Planet Express address, you have to place the so-called ‘Mailout Request’. Watch the following video or read our instructions below.
How To Place The Mailout Request?
Placing the Mailout Request can be described in 3 steps.
Step #1: Make sure the package does not contain any prohibited items otherwise it will be returned to our warehouse by the carrier, or customs. If the package does contain any prohibited items, you can request a Special Request and we can remove them. Once the package is good to go, fill out the customs declaration form (find the instructions on how to do it on our customs declaration page).
- Go to your Account Dashboard and select the package you want to ship.
- Click MAIL OUT and it will redirect you to the mail out request process
- If the address that is showing there is not where you want to send the package, go ahead and click (Change address) and select the correct address or add a new address.
- Then Select the shipping carrier you want to use to ship the package.
You can also request any of our additional services:
- Priority Mailout – are processed within 24hrs.
- Adding “FRAGILE” stickers
- Adding bubble wrap
- Adding extra / security tape
- Removing invoices
Confirm your Mailout request by clicking the ‘Confirm’ button.
Step #4: Make sure you add enough credit to your Planet Express account. Without enough money in your account, the package cannot be sent!
Shipping Packages From the USA FAQ
For FedEx Priority, FedEx Economy, and DHL Worldwide Express, insurance is included in the shipping costs.
The other methods are not covered by insurance, but you can buy it. We recommend insurance of the package especially if you ship expensive and fragile products.
Read more details about insurance and its conditions.
No, we ship packages as Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that if your package is above the de minimis threshold for your country, you have to pay for customs. If necessary, you will be contacted by the carrier or customs office.
The shipping costs depends on
– the size & dimensions of your package
– the delivery address
– the shipping method you choose
You can use our postage calculator tool to calculate the shipping costs in advance.
The delivery time varies method by method. Use our calculator to get estimated delivery times or check our shipping methods page for more details.
Calculate the Shipping Costs In Advance
Start with our free plan or go premium to save even more by consolidating your packages into one.Create New Account
Shop in the USA or UK
and have packages forwarded to anywhere in the World
NO HIDDEN FEES in the shipping price. You only pay for the services you order.
Feel free to compare our shipping prices with competitors.